A new release is available for download in the Client Area.
With this version we fixed reported issues, and made some improvements.
This Release contain fix for:
- Fixed Bug in Connection through Socks4/5 Proxy
- Recoded the Transfer handler for Faster Transfers
- Fixed Bug in Screen Capture on Mac OS X 10.10
- Added Variable Connection Interval
- Added Support for Microsoft Outlook 2013 Recovery
- Added Support for Internet Explorer 10-11 Recovery
- Added Support for Firefox 32 and Above Recovery
- Added Support for Opera 24 and Above Recovery
- Added “Registry Editor” to “System Manager”
- Added “Active Ports” to “Network Utilities”
- Added “Port Checker” to Tools Menu
- Added Support For Microsoft Windows 10
- Improved HTTP Downloader Packets
- Updated GeoIP.dat to the latest release
- Uninstallation Deletes Installed Host Executable
- Spawned Shell Terminated Automatically on Close/Uninstall Host
- Better Handling of “.Identifier” File
Current Version (1.5d) is NOT FULLY Compatible with Previous Versions.
In order to get latest upgrades you need Update existing Hosts with latest release.
If any Bug related to this release were found, please report to our Support Team by opening a ticket in the client area.
World Wired Labs Support