A new release is available for download in the Members Area.
With this version we fixed reported issues, and made some improvements.
- Minor issues fixed (with threads)
- Added new feature *Hijack Local Proxy Settings for Host (While starting, Host should check system proxy settings and if there is any set, it will be used for connection)
- Added Password Recovery for Exchange ActiveSync in Outlook
- Removed Solaris support (You can’t build Solaris Hosts anymore)
* If there is set invalid proxy, Host wont be able connect Workstation
Current Version (1.6b) is NOT FULLY Compatible with Previous Versions.
In order to get latest upgrades you need Update existing Hosts with latest release.
If any Bug related to this release were found, please report to our Support Team by opening a ticket in the members area.
World Wired Labs Support