A new release is available for download in the Members Area.
NetWire version 2 brings 64 bit support for Windows, Linux and Mac Hosts along with new functionality. Bear in mind that we completely updated development environment and initial release might contain some undiscovered issues/bugs.
- Updated Hosts structure to 64bit architecture
- Updated Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox password recovery
- Updated authentication protocol
- Updated transfer protocol
- Updated handling for Host ID and Installation dates
- Added support for Brave and 360 browsers
- Added monitoring for user activity, capturing active window and detecting is user active on the remote computer
- Added Telegram notifications where administrator can choose to receive notification through Telegram API when specified Host connect/disconnect
- Implemented new Login system for easier handling activation and upgrades on Administrator machines
- Fixed variety of reported issues from the past version
Current Version (2.0) IS NOT compatible with previous versions!
In order to get latest upgrades you need Update existing Hosts with latest release.
If any Bug related to this release were found, please report to our Support Team by opening a ticket in the members area.
World Wired Labs Support
Thursday, June 27, 2019
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution